A piercing scream was all that I needed to hear to know that the Harts were
again going to have to test the Zambian medical system. In Cameron’s own words
“I was jumping on the couch and I had my arms up and I jumped to the other end
and I had a bad landing”. A visit to the hospital confirmed our suspicions – a
broken left arm – just above the wrist.
Cameron had plaster for 6 weeks and his swimming which he
had been loving came to an abrupt halt. He was a trooper through the whole
experience – and I think actually relished in being allowed to miss the odd
bath because it was just too tricky! He is fine again now and again enjoying
swimming and trampolining although we are trying to cut his inside trampolining
on the couch to a minimum!
![]() |
| Cameron with his plaster |
![]() |
| Cameron adapted well to new activities! |


No comments:
Post a Comment