Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 unusual sites!


The last few days on the way to and from school - Jessica, Cameron and I have played a new game called "Spot 10 things that you would not see on the way to school in Perth". I have very cheekily managed to capture these on my phone - although I did get a few interesting looks.

The winners are pictured below (and do not include the funeral or the man with the machine gun guarding the Mercedes dealer!) as these were a bit tricky to capture discreetly.

A bus cutting in front of us – there are 1000’s of these

Anyone for a gate?

Furniture for Sale – watch out for the drain!

Clothes for sale – again watch out for the drain

Baby slung on mummy’ back

Coal for sale – this is how most people do their cooking

Zambians on there way to work – this truck is not crowded!

Following some pigs

Grave markers for sale 

Women carrying heavy loads on their heads

No comments:

Post a Comment